Our site contains information about us, Compassion India, as well as the events we offer, for example but not limited to cooking classes, special events (Global Vegan Business Expo 2020), courses, workshops, trainings and retreats.
Use of site
You agree to not use our site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You will not reproduce, reuse, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the site without permission from us.
We reserve the right to refuse booking of any person we deem not to be suitable for the event.
Global Vegan Business Expo 2020
You can book for up to a maximum of 1 event ticket at a time.
If you book for other people, you agree to these T&Cs on their behalf.
Prices for our events will be shown on the appropriate information page on our site, and in any form of advertisement made by us. We try our very best to display accurate prices for our events, but take no responsibility if we have mistakenly shown an incorrect price. If any of the prices are inaccurate on our booking page, we will contact all customers who have booked onto that event. You will either be offered to pay the difference or redeem a full refund. We apologize if this causes any inconvenience.
- We do not give refunds and we do not issue people with a credit that can be used at a later date.
- We are however happy to transfer your booking for the same event/course to someone else. Please email us with the name and email address of the person you are transferring your booking to no less than 24 hours before the event and we can arrange that for you.
- Please note than the line-up/schedule for the event can change at any time. And sessions are on a first come first serve basis.
Unless otherwise specified, our events are for over 12s only. Children aged 12-18 MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian when viewing the Global Vegan Business Expo 2020, who take full responsibility for that child.
Trademarks and Copyrights
All content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, videos, logos and images, is the property of us or our suppliers, and is protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and proprietary restrictions.
Limitation of liability
- We take great care in ensuring all of our events take place in a safe and secure environment.
- Under no circumstances do we take responsibility or are we liable for any injury to yourself or others, due to the use of any resources available on the site, links from the site, or any events arranged by us.
- You are participating voluntarily in our events, and you take full responsibility for your health and well-being. You affirm that you alone are responsible to decide whether to partake in events with us.
- You represent and warrant that you are physically fit and have no medical condition that would prevent your full participation and you agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which you might incur as a result of participating.
- You understand your physical limits and know that your body is different to anyone else’s. You will progress at your own pace, and you will not push yourself and increase the chance of injury. You will make appropriate adjustments to instructions that are given by us and stop immediately whenever you feel pain, discomfort or symptoms of a pre-existing condition.
- Our events are not a substitute for medical or psychological attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment.
If you are pregnant, could potentially be pregnant, or you are post-natal, you understand the risks involved for yourself and the child if you participate in our events.
- You understand that packaged food may be provided by a third-party exhibitor, and you have given a detailed explanation that is correct to the best of your knowledge regarding any allergies you may have to the person responsible for making the food/drink. You are fully aware of this risk and hereby release us from any and all liability, negligence or other claims arising from or in any way connected with your participation in the event.
- Disclosure of sensitive information is not necessary; however, we cannot be held liable for incidents resulting from information we have not been made aware of. If you would like to speak to someone privately please contact 9821248428 to do so in confidence.
This policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law, and any disputes relating to this policy or Compassion India events will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, India. If a section of this policy is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other sections of this policy continue in effect.
Changes to this document
Changes to this document can be made at any time. If you continue to use our services, you agree with the current Terms and Conditions. This document was last updated on 07/10/20.
If there are any questions regarding this document, please contact us.
15-E, Jay Bharat Society,
3rd Road, Near Gurudwara,
Khar West, Mumbai,